We all want to get the most out of our homes when we decide to sell and move on. In order to ensure that your property stays looking good and fetches the best price, you need to consider some important factors.
Here is a list of top tips:
- A fresh coat of paint will be the best investment you make.
- Replace and repair broken tiles.
- Remove mildew in the shower or on the ceiling.
- Re-silicon around your bathroom and kitchen.
- Give your carpets a good clean.
- Replace that cat-scratched couch and buy new scatter cushions for your lounge.
- Spend the money on upgrading your kitchen. Cheap fixes look cheap.
- Maintain your sparkling pool and clear your garden of any rubble.
For a free valuation on your home, call Donna now 0832991575.