First impressions last! If you want to achieve the highest price for your property in Bryanston, it is crucial that your home is looking at its best. Here are tips to consider:
- Curb appeal: Your pavement and driveway should be clean, swept and clear of any rubble.
- Outside: Mow the lawn, neaten the garden beds and hedges.
- Exterior: A fresh coat of paint will be the best investment you make.
- Entrance: Focus on lighting and replace any dead pot plants.
- Interior: De-clutter every room, replace light bulbs, fix leaking taps, eliminate any pet smells, repaint and steam clean carpets.
If you are looking for a painter, plumber or gardener to help get your home shipshape, consider helping the unemployed and give FUNDI a call. They are heavily involved in keeping Bryanston’s parks clean and painted the wall that surrounds the Bryanston Bird Sanctuary.
Please feel free to contact me now for more advice to help you on the road to a successful sale of your home. Call Donna now on 0832991575 or firstname.lastname@example.org