Is it much surprise to hear that one agent will work harder to sell your home? Hiring many agents can lead to agents not putting the effort in, as they could lose a sale to another agent at any moment? Would you be motivated to work like that?
5 Advantages of a sole mandate:
- Agents working off a sole mandate offer a greater level of commitment to the Seller as they are guaranteed to be remunerated when they successfully close the deal.
- A higher level of service is achieved through sole mandate as the agent is essentially employed by the Seller. The agent will exhaust all means to pursue qualified buyers. They will price council the Seller and review their marketing strategy on a regular basis, agents tend to return calls faster and provide feedback regularly.
- Sole agents are accountable to the Real Estate Company they work for. They are closely monitored by their Senior Manager and receive the best support from their marketing department to ensure that maximum exposure is given to result in a successful sale.
- Sellers do not have to worry about claims from other agents for commission.
- Properties are more often sold at a higher price through sole mandate.
Looking for an agent with a difference, one that will guide you through every stage of the process and give you exceptional service, call Donna today.
For more information on sole and open mandates, read here.